[darcs-users] Error 52 during get

Kevin Smith yarcs at qualitycode.com
Wed Mar 31 05:33:52 UTC 2004

I'm running darcs 0.9.17 from apt-get on Debian unstable. I am trying to
get a repo from my server with this command:

darcs get --verb http://qualitycode.com/repos/wxruby

But after several patches, I consistently get this error:

darcs failed:  Failed to download URL
http://qualitycode.com/repos/wxruby/_darcs/patches/20040314040959-fea46-37831d2e8b25a3fdfcf4055c4c76110d92acdec6.gz
error code: 52

I can paste that link into my browser and see the (small) patch. I
haven't tried this on a different machine yet, but I went to the machine
that sends files to the repo, and:

1. Ran darcs check. No problems.

2. Re-ran my rsync script that pushes changes up to the public repo.

Advice? What is an error 52? I couldn't find any mention of this in the
mailing list archives.

Thanks,

Kevin