[darcs-users] add source to "v v v v" and "^ ^ ^ ^"

Andrew Pimlott andrew at pimlott.net
Wed May 5 11:58:27 UTC 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:01:50PM -0700, Adam Megacz wrote:
> I can never remember if the top one or the bottom one is my local
> changes or the stuff I just pulled....  would it be possible to add a
> "local version" and "pulled patch" annotation to the conflict markers?

While you're at it, what bugs me most is that the original version is
missing.  In a pinch, I can get it with darcs whatsnew, but it would be
nice if it were in the file.  It could be a new option, but I honestly
can't see why anyone would prefer seeing just two versions rather than
all three.  So maybe you could just change it for everyone.

Andrew