[darcs-users] libdarcs?

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Thu May 6 01:45:47 UTC 2004

Perhaps it's too early to ask about this, but I'm thinking of writing
a graphical patch/diff management tool for darcs (mainly for seeing
patches in two-pane view, but I might as well include a nice
folding-tree patch history while I'm at it).

The idea is to write it in XWT (soon to be called Ibex) / www.xwt.org.

Anyhoo, is the darcs command set stable enough to declare an API of
some sort?  XWT speaks XML-RPC, and I believe there are really easy to
use XML-RPC bindings for Haskell; the XML-RPC types map very cleanly
onto Haskell types.

  - a

--
"Truth is One, though the Sages know it as Many."    -- Rig Veda