[darcs-users] can't unpull with non-conflicting working changes

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri May 7 10:41:58 UTC 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:12:35PM -0400, Andrew Pimlott wrote:
> It seems that darcs fails to commute an unpull with my working changes
> when it should be able to.  If the unpull is a hunk, and my whatsnew
> has a hunk earlier in the same file that changes the number of lines,
> the unpull fails.

Thanks for the bug report! This was a very old bug (as old as unpull
itself), but just didn't show up very often.  I was commuting the patch to
be unpulled with "pending" but not with changes in the working directory,
which is what led to the problem.  A very good bug to have fixed!
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org