[darcs-users] bug report: revert doesn't revert

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Sun May 9 20:43:54 UTC 2004

pion:~$ dpkg --status darcs | grep ^Version
Version: 0.9.19-1

When I run "darcs revert" and interactively choose some token-replacement
patches to revert, and then say "Yes, I'm sure.", then darcs exits without
complaint, but the patches are still there.

Here's the sandbox:

http://zooko.com/mnet_new_mt.tar.bz2

One complication is that after generating the token-replacement patches, I then
created a _darcs/prefs/default with the contents:

--token-chars '[^ \n\t]'

Before running "darcs revert" in the attempt to revert the patches.

Regards,

Zooko