[darcs-users] Request: porting patches advice (can I get rid of/ignore dependencies?)

Jonathan Wright Jonathan.Wright at orionhealth.com
Sun May 9 23:54:00 UTC 2004

I'm out of the office and away from home at the moment. From the recent discussion, I think I can see how to do it. I'll do a few tests when I get back to my home system. It looks like I must have made a mistake when I was trying to get them to have a common ancestor.

Thanks for the discussion.

Jonathan.