[darcs-users] darcs mode for xemacs ?

BARBOUR Timothy Timothy_BARBOUR at rta.nsw.gov.au
Wed May 12 02:03:06 UTC 2004

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Will [mailto:will at glozer.net]
[...]
> There is a VC backend, http://www.emacswiki.org/elisp/vc-darcs.el

Thanks.

Do you think it works with xemacs ? I tried setting it up (according to the
instructions) but when I added

(add-to-list 'vc-handled-backends 'DARCS)

to my ~/.xemacs/init.el  (i.e. .emacs), xemacs complained "Symbol's value as
variable is void: vc-handled-backends"

Perhaps there is some equivalent way to plug it into xemacs ?

Tim

-- sorry about the lame .sig --

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.