[darcs-users] another instance of the "won't revert" bug

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Wed May 12 16:11:56 UTC 2004

http://zooko.com/wontrevert.tar.bz2

Once again, I have some replace patches applied to my working directory, and
I want to revert them, and when I try darcs silently fails to revert them.

Hm.  It turns out that if I just revert a few of the patches and then hit "d"
to do it, it works, but if I go through and choose "y" for all of the 50 or so
that I want to revert while hitting "n" for the ones I want to keep then when
I get to the end and it asks "are you sure you want to do this?", and I hit
"y", then it will think for a while and then silently fail to perform the
requested reverts.

This is still with 0.9.19 from Debian and with darcs 0.9.20 pulled from David
Roundy this morning.

Regards,

Zooko