[darcs-users] another instance of the "won't revert" bug

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Wed May 12 16:16:57 UTC 2004

Hm -- I think part of the problem may have been that there was also a rmfile
patch for a file that some of the replace patches were aimed at.  I don't
really understand what happened, but by running "darcs revert" over and over
again and selecting small sets of replace patches to revert, I've now got my
working directory back to how I wanted it.

--Z