[darcs-users] Command renamings and hide/show

Kevin Smith yarcs at qualitycode.com
Fri May 14 05:58:06 UTC 2004

Will wrote:

>>>Yes, probably.
>>
>>I like this, but don't feel strongly about it.
>

> I don't feel strongly either, but I do think darcs already outputs
> just enough information so you know what is going on without being
> overloaded.

The one that I notice the most is when doing a remote get or pull. Since
it can take a *long* time to pull a large repository (like darcs
itself), you pretty much have to use --verbose to convince yourself that
it really is making progress.

I can't think of other cases where I crave more output (except for
defaulting to --look-for-adds :-P ), so perhaps the OP could mention a
few examples of where more output would be helpful.

Kevin