[darcs-users] Command renamings and hide/show

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Fri May 14 13:21:49 UTC 2004

Aggelos Economopoulos <aoiko at cc.ece.ntua.gr> writes:

> Well I at least was going to, but after seeing so many people
> requesting that --summary be the default I gave up hope.

I suppose it is a question of usage patterns.  I generally use 'whats'
to check that I didn't inadvertently touch anything I later forgot
about before I 'rec -am'.  I have mostly small files, and tend to do
'diff -u' as much as 'whats' without '--sum'.

> But I just don't have the time to 'speak up' against all this and, in any
> case, it seems like a big waste of time. It's not as if David doesn't have
> enough stuff to deal with without having to argue on 'add vs whatever'.

I hope David at least have time to say so, if it is the case that he
doesn't want user feedback!

/kzm