[darcs-users] Command renamings and hide/show

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat May 15 11:58:13 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 02:05:16PM +0300, Aggelos Economopoulos wrote:
> On Friday 14 May 2004 13:38, David Roundy wrote:
> > On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 11:25:42PM -0700, Kevin Smith wrote:
> [...]
> > I'll take a survey of my office-mates, all of whom recently learned to
> > use darcs... I know one of them already has --summary as his default.
> > If a majority of them prefer --summary I'll change it.  Not that I
> > don't trust you folks, but people who are happy with the current
> > situation don't always speak up...
>
> Well I at least was going to, but after seeing so many people requesting
> that request the old behaviour, I can live with this change. But I'm
> becoming increasingly worried by the endless stream of wishes to make
> darcs more cvs-like, sometimes with 'cvs behaves that way' being the only
> real supporting argument.

I forgot to take my little survey of the office... have written myself a
note for Monday.

> But I just don't have the time to 'speak up' against all this and, in any
> case, it seems like a big waste of time. It's not as if David doesn't have
> enough stuff to deal with without having to argue on 'add vs whatever'.

I will admit that I'm finding the current volume of mail a bit
overwhelming, but I definitely appreciate getting feedback, even if I do
sometimes end up just ignoring it.
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org