[darcs-users] bug (or confused user) report: how do I get rid of a patch?

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Sat May 15 12:39:49 UTC 2004

I want to reverse a certain patch.  I don't understand what DARCS is telling me
when it tries and fails.  Transcript follows.  Thanks!  --Zooko

HACK pion:~/playground/mn/opt-fec-merge$ darcs unrecord -m'extirpate libz*'

Skipping dependent patch:
Sun May  9 15:58:39 EDT 2004  ash at ash.de
  * extirpate libz*
Cancelling unrecord since no patch was selected.

HACK pion:~/playground/mn/opt-fec-merge$ darcs unpull --verbose -m'extirpate libz*'
syncing dir...
done syncing dir...
diffing dir...

Skipping dependent patch:
Sun May  9 15:58:39 EDT 2004  ash at ash.de
  * extirpate libz*
Cancelling unpull since no patch was selected.