[darcs-users] darcs 0.9.20 is released.

Will will at glozer.net
Mon May 17 04:17:04 UTC 2004

David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> writes:

> I've just released darcs version 0.9.20.  Not much new here, just a number
> of bugfixes, some better error reporting and improved XML output via
> annotate and changes.

Thanks! darcs support for win32 has come a long way very quickly; now,
aside from needing to know how to use the GNU development tools, you
just need the proper arguments to the configure script.  Great work!

A static win32 library linked with libcurl 7.11.2 (without SSL
support) is available at http://glozer.net/darcs/ along with what are
now very simple building instructions.  The binary includes recent
patches through "improve warning message or depended-upon patches" to
fix some win32 bugs, and passes `make test` with no failures.

Regards,
Will