[darcs-users] playing nice with others

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Thu May 20 04:31:23 UTC 2004

almost ready to make the jump (yes, I do take forever to go swimming in
60 degree New England ocean water but I do get to full body immersion
eventually).  need to make a run on Fedora 1 but that's another query.

I'm coming rapidly to the conclusion that historical information doesn't
matter worth a dam so CVS backward compatibility probably isn't worth
the effort I've put into it let alone other people.  I may play with the
conversion tool that some point just for grins if I have spare time.

what's the best way to take patches from others if you don't want to run
ssh and give everybody access?  I was hoping for WebDAV but according to
a conversation with Dave earlier, this is not currently an option.  By
the way, cadaver is a real neat tool for playing with WebDAV access.

---eric