[darcs-users] bug report

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu May 20 11:28:42 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 10:55:23PM -0700, Adam Megacz wrote:

> Sadly this is my client's proprietary code, so I can't give you copies
> of the repo(s) in question :(
>
> This is with 0.9.20.

Can you send me the contents of _darcs/patches/pending? It looks like the
problem is there--most likely it contains two copies of

adddir ./WordSorting

which is causing the trouble.  I'm not sure how that would have
happened... The most likely fix (depending on the contents of pending)
would be to simply delete _darcs/patches/pending.  This would make darcs
forget any local changes you've made (adding files, etc)... as always, make
sure you've got a backup copy.

Also interesting would be the output of darcs whatsnew--I'm guessing that
it'll fail with a "Yikes, pending has conflicts!".

--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org