Temporary? New Wiki, Re: [darcs-users] Wiki status

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Thu May 20 20:07:57 UTC 2004

"Art Griesser" <a_griesser at acm.org> writes:

>  I realize some of you eager beavers are probably getting exasperated. I
> won't be upset if you give up and create an alternative. I do feel like I'm
> making progress though.

I just made a wiki on http://www.ScannedInAvian.org/DarcsWiki/
I don't care whether it's temporary or permanent.
Feel free to add content, or whatever, email me if you have any problems,
questions, or feature requests for the Wiki.

PS. I put the logo on the wiki before asking for permission, any objections?
--
Shae Erisson  -  putStr $ fix("HELLO\n"++)  -  http://www.ScannedInAvian.org/
OSDir: Community building... interesting... what's the secret sauce?