[darcs-users] configure arguments ignored

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at arrl.net
Sat May 22 00:53:50 UTC 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 01:37 pm, Simon Michael wrote:
> The current build process ignores configure options. Perhaps someone
> knows how to fix ?
>
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-wx
> checking for gcc... gcc
> etc..
> $ make
> sh ./configure
> checking for gcc... gcc
> etc..

I noticed this too; however, on my darcs repository, the first
configure's options are remembered during the second invokation of the
configure script, even though nothing is specified explicitly.  So, the
first invokation's options are remembered.  (Again, this is on my box;
YMMV.)

I do still see the second invokation of configure as a waste of time
though.  But it's not offensively so for me.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II