[darcs-users] Freenet clone (was Re: need to jump in with both feet)

BARBOUR Timothy Timothy_BARBOUR at rta.nsw.gov.au
Wed May 26 00:00:17 UTC 2004

I am also interested in this, since I run my own server, with limited
bandwidth. I would like to use Freenet to avoid scalability problems.

Entropy is a Freenet clone, written in C :

http://entropy.stop1984.com/en/home.html

Tim

-- sorry about the lame .sig --

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.