[darcs-users] Basic implementation of tla2darcs

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Thu May 27 10:43:13 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 01:36:04AM +0800, Sacha Chua wrote:
> I've written a simple patch converter and I've used it to migrate my
> main arch-managed project over to darcs. So far, so good. This
> requires a version of darcs that understands noninteractive log files.

Looks like a good start.  I'm attaching a patch that suggests how you can
preserve the date and author information for each patch.  It doesn't
actually work, since I didn't figure out how to parse the arch info to find
the date and author, but you can see how it would be done.
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org