[darcs-users] updating darcs

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Thu May 27 12:02:54 UTC 2004

follow the instructions in the manual about pulling darcs and creating
my own repository.  Updated patches this morning ( darcs pull ) and
typed a whole bunch of Y's (any shortcut for this).

I go to build but it does not seem to have any ./configure file and I
only see a couple of auto build include files.  So knowing that auto
make has all sorts of magic.  I just type make and surprise, surprise
that starts building the configuration (which bitches about a few
missing things like latex) and I start to build process...

I suggest updating the documentation to not tell people to use
./configure but instead reflect the new auto magic build process.

---eric