[darcs-users] bug report: Couldn't match_patch

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat May 29 09:53:06 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 05:23:34PM -0400, Zooko wrote:
> This repo is publically readable at
> "http://mnetproject.org/repos/mnet_new_mt".
>
> zooko at gir:/var/www/mnetproject.org/repos/mnet_new_mt$ darcs annotate
> 2>&1 | less
>
> Fail: bug in darcs!
> Couldn't match_patch
> Please report this to darcs-users at abridgegame.org
> zooko at gir:/var/www/mnetproject.org/repos/mnet_new_mt$ darcs -v
> 0.9.20

Already fixed, but thanks for the report! This is usually how I decide when
to make a new release--when I get bug reports for bugs I've already
fixed... But since I'm at a conference now, and then will be on vacation,
it'll probably be a week. (Not that this is relevant to your post.)
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org