[darcs-users] [OT] Darcs mailing list statistics

Ketil Malde ketil at ii.uib.no
Thu Nov 4 12:27:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

I know this list is getting crowded enough, so you probably don't want
this kind of offtopic posts - especially after reading this :-)

2003 Nov ...    241
2003 Dec ...    152
2004 Jan ...     60
2004 Feb ...    151
2004 Mar ...    285
2004 Apr ...    199
2004 May ...    386
2004 Jun ...    256
2004 Jul ...    189
2004 Aug ...    383
2004 Sep ...    364
2004 Oct ...    667

This is from counting my archived mail. Looks like November is
generally a good month for Darcs (too bad I don't have Oct '03), but
note that while Aug '04 was very close to the previous all-time high
of May, Oct '04 almost doubled that again.

Looks like Darcs is taking off... While I'm at it, let's do some email
harvesting, (counting the number of different email addresses posting
to the list):

2003 Nov ...     24
2003 Dec ...     24
2004 Jan ...     27
2004 Feb ...     25
2004 Mar ...     51
2004 Apr ...     41
2004 May ...     66
2004 Jun ...     44
2004 Jul ...     33
2004 Aug ...     55
2004 Sep ...     75
2004 Oct ...     71

Relatively stable, increses gradually in spring, quite in July, and
exploding lately.

(Yes, you're right, I'm a bit bored today :-)

-kzm