[darcs-users] ROLLBACK and keeping the source tree up to date.

Thomas L. Bevan thomas_bevan at toll.com.au
Fri Nov 5 05:40:08 UTC 2004

I'm a little confused about one thing in DARCS.

How do I rebuild the source tree from my local patches?

In particular, if I decide to rollback a patch the repository records that in
the patch history but it does not actual modify my local copy of the file.

How can I bring my local file back into sync with my set of patches.

I realise that I can simply check out a new source tree but this seems a
pretty ham-fisted way to go.

Tom