[darcs-users] ROLLBACK and keeping the source tree up to date.

Tomasz Zielonka t.zielonka at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Fri Nov 5 08:35:59 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 04:40:08PM +1100, Thomas L. Bevan wrote:
> I'm a little confused about one thing in DARCS.
>
> How do I rebuild the source tree from my local patches?
>
> In particular, if I decide to rollback a patch the repository records that in
> the patch history but it does not actual modify my local copy of the file.

Try reverting.

I also find the way rollback works quite confusing. I can see that the
current way has some uses and seems to be more general, but it would be
nice if rollback had an option to apply the inverted patch to the
working directory.

Best regards,
Tom

--
.signature: Too many levels of symbolic links