[darcs-users] bug report: pull repo, then see that things are new

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Nov 5 21:13:48 UTC 2004

On 2004, Nov 05, , at 16:23, Taral wrote:

> Try adding "darcs resolve" before "darcs whatsnew". You'll find the
> second matches the first. It's not a bug, your $ORIGREPO has unresolved
> conflicts.

I've hitherto avoided reading the fine manual about "darcs resolve", in
the hopes that my uninformed stumbling about would help shake out bugs
before the darcs 1.0 release.

However, as I'm now using darcs professionally in my job, I've decided
to go ahead and learn what "darcs resolve" does.

Let the record show, however, that I got this far without ever
understanding "darcs resolve", and I expect that in the future darcs
will have a lot more users who don't understand "darcs resolve".

Regards,

Zooko