[darcs-users] easiest way to check if a patch has been accepted?

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sat Nov 6 14:10:00 UTC 2004

What's the easiest way to check if a patch has been accepted in a remote
repo?

I feel like after doing a "send" and then later a "pull" from the same
repo, there ought to be a way to check this.

I feel like there is a way to use one of the built-in commands for this,
and I'm missing it.

Now, if I want to check on a contribution I made to darcs, I use the web
based repo viewer.

Perhaps "pull --verbose" would help with this, but it lacks
documentation that tells me /exactly/ how its going to be verbose.

	Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/