[darcs-users] Re: announcing darcs 1.0.0

Gour gour-darcs-users-dated-1100511104.684969 at atmarama.org
Wed Nov 10 09:31:44 UTC 2004

Hi David!

Let me 1st congratulate you for finally pushing the 1.0.0 out and I'm happy to
report that darcs works nicely on my Gentoo amd64 platform (it is compiled with
ghc-bin since I still have problems in emerging ghc) although I was a little
bit scary taking in consideration the present state of Haskell on amd64.

Here I submit a bug report for one very serious bug wondering how it could
sneak in into official 1.0.0 :-)

Thank you for your effort in developing darcs and sparking my interest in
Haskell language since I'm sure not being the only one interested for Haskell
due to darcs :-)

Here is the 'patch' for the bug in Record.lhs:

diff -rN darcs-old/Record.lhs darcs-new/Record.lhs
444a445,446
> \end{verbatim}

Sincerely,
Gour

p.s. This message is re-sent 'cause I have problems in figuring out how to
please both lists' mailman & my tmda filters, so I apologize if the messages
are waiting in the moderator's queue :-(

--
Registered Linux User	| #278493
GPG Public Key		| 8C44EDCD