[darcs-users] Unexpected wait return code

Robert Leftwich robert at leftwich.info
Wed Nov 10 12:20:35 UTC 2004

I'm running Darcs 1.0.0 on W2000 and I occasionally get the following error when
issuing commands (whatsnew, pull, record, etc) :

     awaitRequests: unexpected wait return code 4294967295

Google-ing turns up one email on the Haskell list with a similar problem back in
March, but no-one answered it.

It doesn't appear to stop anything from working, but should I be concerned?

BTW a similar, if not exactly the same, error occurred on the 2 or so previous
releases as well.

Robert

PS I use a dual CPU machine and I'm curious if Darcs can take advantage of this
setup?