[darcs-users] Wildcard/recurse directories bug in Windows version of 1.0.0

Rob & Toni Seiler seiler at elr.com.au
Sat Nov 13 07:23:37 UTC 2004

Thanks Dustin

Thanks for comments.

I recall from some distant days getting a bit tangled in the unix wildcard
thing. I assumed if would work because an example add command  in
David Roundy's Darcs 1.0.0  doc says

% darcs add *.c Makefile.am configure.ac

And I take you point about a partially controlled directory. I have
literally 1000's of small gifs in this site. And I archive them with arj32
chapter archives which is a sort of poor cousin revision control.Darcs
would be much better for the text stuff, as it also only really makes
little sense to save incremental changes for htm/js/css files. I realize I
can do what I want by adding some extensions to the boring file. I think I
can also edit manually the first pending file before doing "darcs record"

Cheers
Rob