[darcs-users] Http Proxy

Thomas L. Bevan thomas_bevan at toll.com.au
Sun Nov 14 23:01:32 UTC 2004

What are the standard env vars for proxies?
It seems that libcurl and hance DARCS already respects the 'http_proxy' and
'ftp_proxy' environment variables. I don't know of a standard one for the
proxy password.

Tom

--
"We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House.  Make no mistake about
it."

George W. Bush
February 7, 2001
Washington, D.C.