[darcs-users] docs for tag browsing

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Mon Nov 15 17:03:14 UTC 2004

I just figured out how to browse tag names, so I thought I would share
it. I'm sure experienced darcs users have already figured this out:

$ darcs changes | grep tagged

It works because darcs creates a patch name for tags in the form of:

"tagged " ++ "your tag name"

I actually think this interface is OK and just needs to be documented
better. I'll make a note to submit a patch for that.

Does anybody know the CVS equivalent for listing all the tags? We
could add that to equivalent chart. For that matter, the same could
be done for Arch.

    Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark at summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .