[darcs-users] darcs-cvs-sync (where are you now...)

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Fri Nov 19 06:16:34 UTC 2004

Lele Gaifax <lele at nautilus.homeip.net> writes:

>     Mark> If you are wondering-- I'm not volunteering to start working
>     Mark> on this right now! I like the idea and thought it would
>     Mark> useful to sketch out.  Someone else is welcome to take the
>     Mark> idea and run with it until I get around to it (if I do. :)
>
> This is basically what my tailor[1] script should already be able to
> do, minus bugs[2] :-)
>
> ciao, lele.
>
> [1] http://nautilus.homeip.net/~lele/projects/cvsync

This web page seems to have been down for a few days just at the
moment when I want to look into it!

Does anyone have mirrors?

Is there a relationship between this tool and cvs2darcs (someone has
asked me to package cvs2darcs for Debian).

Does this do two-way sync between darcs and cvs?

BTW, I uploaded darcs 1.0 Debian packages :)

peace,

  isaac