[darcs-users] darcs changes on partial repo

Jani Monoses jani at iv.ro
Fri Nov 19 15:09:06 UTC 2004

Hello

I wanted to look at a changeset in my darcs repo which I pulled with partial in nov 2003.

for some files it works for others it doesn't. I assume it's something like the recent
optimize not working with partial repos bug.

jani at cow ~/sources/darcs $ darcs changes TODO
Changes to TODO:

Fail: Can't find changes prior to:
Mon Nov 10 14:08:36 EET 2003  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
   * move old changelog data into ChangeLog, where it belongs.

while this works

jani at cow ~/sources/darcs $ darcs changes DarcsUtils.lhs
Changes to DarcsUtils.lhs:

Sat Nov 13 13:57:52 EET 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
   * remove catchall verbosity (possibly added in debugging?)

[rest of it snipped...]

for some files it works for others it does not.

Jani