[darcs-users] darcs push problem: cannot find file

Daan Leijen daan at cs.uu.nl
Fri Nov 19 15:53:30 UTC 2004

Daan Leijen wrote:
> David Roundy wrote:
>
>>> I hope this report somewhat helps to fix this critical bug.
>>> For me, this is a real showstopper -- I am unable to push my
>>> repository anymore on the Morrow project ... and there is no
>>> workaround :-(
>>

>> Can't you pull instead?
>

> Yes! it worked -- sorry for not thinking about that.

Ah, I was a bit too early with this remark -- after some
more changes, pulling doesn't work anymore either :-(

I worked around it by copying the main repository and doing
a fresh get. However, this is too much of a hassle to serve
as a useful workaround -- I really hope this bug can fixed.

All the best,
  -- Daan.