[darcs-users] MAPISendMail returned 2

Peter Strand peter at zarquon.se
Fri Nov 19 13:26:26 UTC 2004

lode leroy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to submit a patch, and darcs tells me that
>
>    MAPISendMail returned 2

which is:
  MAPI_E_FAILURE
      One or more unspecified errors occurred. No message was sent.

Not very helpful :(

Does anything at all happen? It's supposed to start you mail client and
use that to send the message.

> I compiled send_email.c with a main() I provided,
> and it does not seem to work either. Can anyone tell me
> if it's supposed to work? Has anyone tested this?

It is supposed to work and it works for me, but I wrote the code that's
perhaps not very surprising. ;)

But the code might very well be wrong, I'm not that familiar with the
API in question.

/Peter