FSH reuses the same ssh connection was, Re: [darcs-users] darcs pull asks me for my password at least twelve times

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Fri Nov 19 16:06:28 UTC 2004

"Issac Trotts" <ijtrotts at ucdavis.edu> writes:

> On my computer at home, I typed
>
>     darcs pull -a ijtrotts at mallorn.ucdavis.edu:cnx-win
>
> It then asked me for my password several times and I got bored of typing
> in my password before it stopped asking (assuming it was going to stop
> at some point.)  I would like to know how to make it ask me for my
> password only once.

There's also fsh - http://www.lysator.liu.se/fsh/
FSH reuses the same ssh connection rather than setting up a new connection for
each call. I think the default lifetime of an FSH connection is fifteen hours
or something.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.ScannedInAvian.com/ - Sockmonster once said:
You could switch out the unicycles for badgers, and the game would be the same.