[darcs-users] darcs changes on partial repo

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat Nov 20 14:31:49 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 05:09:06PM +0200, Jani Monoses wrote:
> Hello
>
> I wanted to look at a changeset in my darcs repo which I pulled with
> partial in nov 2003.
>
> for some files it works for others it doesn't. I assume it's something like
> the recent optimize not working with partial repos bug.
>
> jani at cow ~/sources/darcs $ darcs changes TODO
> while this works
>
> jani at cow ~/sources/darcs $ darcs changes DarcsUtils.lhs
> for some files it works for others it does not.

Thanks for the bug report! The difference between these cases is whether
the file existed at the time of the checkpoint of your partial repository.

I've fixed it up so now we output what changes we can, and then announce
that we don't know about any earlier changes to that file.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net