[darcs-users] pull performance issues with a lot of conflicts.

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Sat Nov 20 16:00:59 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm replying with other status: darcs finally finished succesfully and it
took:

real    348m2.581s
user    317m22.352s
sys     0m38.891s

as expected there are conflicts in configure file presented, concretely
there are 451 conflicts there. My offer to provide both repositories for
debugging this issue is still valid. Personally I would apreciate if
someone with darcs source code/haskell knowledge look at this, since IMHO
this is not that rare scenario.

Thanks,
Karel