[darcs-users] Mirroring a CVS repository (one-way, but not one-time)

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Nov 23 11:05:52 UTC 2004

I need to keep track of a project which uses CVS. I need a one-way
synchronization (from the CVS repository to my Darcs repository, no
need to push the changes back to CVS) but not a one-time
synchronization, as provided by cvs2darcs, because the CVS repository
is active and I will need to update from it.

I noticed:

http://www.abridgegame.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2003/000453.html

which says:

>I've got a 90 line perl script that creates a darcs mirror of a CVS
>project, using a combination of cvsps to get the patchset information
>and cvs to get the actual data.

But I do not find that magical script, which seems to be exactly what
I need.