[darcs-users] Re:ssh/scp not working

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Thu Nov 25 05:15:25 UTC 2004

Mark Stosberg wrote:
> On 2004-11-24, Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
>>...as soon as I can work out why my copy of darcs doesn't
>>seem to recognise remote ssh/scp repositories :(
> Do you have a post 1.0 version? If so, you may have been caught by the
> switch from scp to sftp.

Arggh, no, I've got a 1.0 version; my problem was I'd already started
playing with darcs-repo, except my DARCS_SSH etc scripts weren't
executable, but rather than tell me that, darcs just says:

] darcs failed:  Bad repository: azure:/foo

Also unhelpful was that I didn't know how to use ktrace properly :-/

Cheers,
aj