[darcs-users] Re: darcs

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Nov 26 12:40:08 UTC 2004

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 08:43:02AM -0800, Fuming Wang wrote:
> I am testing your darcs program. Good stuff!  However, I encountered this
> little problem.  When i was merging (darcs apply) changes, it works great
> when there is no conflicts, however, once there is conflicts (I asked
> program to mark-conflict), my source file would be inserted with a lot of
> ^M symbols.  I am running the daily built version on windows.
>
> Is this a known problem or was I doing soming wrong.

I'm not sure... I'm not entirely clear as to what the status of bugs on
windows is.  I'm forwarding this to the darcs-users list, so hopefully a
windows user (or developer) can answer your question.

It doesn't sound familiar to me, but I'm not quite clear what you did, and
it may just be a different way of triggering a known bug.

The output of darcs --exact-version would be helpful to know what bugfixes
are in the daily darcs you've got.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net