[darcs-users] Wishlist: execute permissions

Jean Jordaan jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri Nov 26 12:38:24 UTC 2004

> --make-poundbang-scripts-executable, perhaps?

That's not a pound sign!

  "...a poem we think is about the lowly wahka. Maybe. Well,
   perhaps---we're really not sure what the poem actually is
   about. Here it goes:"

     <>!*''#
     ^@`$$-
     !*'$_
     %*<>#4
     &)../
     |{~~SYSTEM HALTED

Transliterated:
     Waka waka bang splat tick tick hash,
     Caret at back-tick dollar dollar dash,
     Bang splat tick dollar under-score,
     Percent splat waka waka number four,
     Ampersand right-paren dot dot slash,
     Vertical-bar curly-bracket tilde tilde CRASH.

http://www.feep.net/~roth/geek-humor/misc/punctuation-poem
randomly grabbed from
http://www.google.com/search?q=hash+bang+poem

--