[darcs-users] darcs failed: Unapplicable patch!

Jean Jordaan jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri Nov 26 14:03:55 UTC 2004

Hmm, this
   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.darcs.user/4193
suggests DOS/Unix line-ending issues, but I'm on Linux all the way,
no funny line endings here ..

Pulling doesn't work either ..

jean at klippie fabrinox $ darcs pull /home/jean/work/co/darcs/fabrinox

Sun Nov  7 16:06:02 SAST 2004  jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
   * Comments, schema, prices.
Shall I pull this patch? (1/1) [ynWvxqdjk?] y
So far so good... finished merging.
Error applying patch to recorded!

I tried unrecording, and then doing record again. Results in the
same error. ?!

I unrecorded, and recorded just a comment change. This doesn't
push either ..

jean at klippie fabrinox $ darcs annotate -p Tiny
[Tiny comment
jean at upfrontsystems.co.za**20041126154857] {
hunk ./Fabrinox/QuoteItem.py 6
+# Zope
}
jean at klippie fabrinox $ darcs push
Pushing to /var/darcs/fabrinox/...

Fri Nov 26 17:48:57 SAST 2004  jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
   * Tiny comment
Shall I push this patch? (1/1) [ynWvxqdjk?] y

darcs failed:  Error applying patch to recorded!
So far so good... finished merging.

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za