[darcs-users] darcs failed: Unapplicable patch!

Jean Jordaan jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri Nov 26 14:08:54 UTC 2004

Weeeird .. that file doesn't exist in the repo I'm pushing to, though
the patch that added the file seems to be present.

jean at klippie fabrinox $ pwd
/var/darcs/fabrinox
jean at klippie fabrinox $ ls Fabrinox/Quote*
Fabrinox/Quote.py  Fabrinox/QuoteTool.py  Fabrinox/QuoteWorkflow.py
jean at klippie fabrinox $ darcs annotate Fabrinox/QuoteItem.py
# File Fabrinox/QuoteItem.py created by [Hermanus hacking session
# jean at upfrontsystems.co.za**20040927011708
#  Hammering out the basic framework ...
# ]  as ./Fabrinox/QuoteItem.py

I wonder what would happen if I just copied the file over.

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za