[darcs-users] Bug: Annotate fails for re-added files

Jamie Webb j at jmawebb.cjb.net
Fri Nov 26 14:41:25 UTC 2004

Darcs annotate seems to have some problems with files that have been
re-added/moved/something. I was about to send a nice test case for
this, but it appears that

[fix bug in annotate.
David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>**20041125120625]

fixes the simple case, but is not complete. What, in my (private) repo
previously gave:

darcs failed:  There is no file or directory named 'file'

now gives:

Fail: bug in darcs!
Impossible case at Population.lhs:263 compiled 13:56:28 Nov 26 2004
Please report this to bugs at darcs.net

I'll post back if I can figure out what it is about the file question
that is problematic. The other curious thing about this file is that
it appears twice in an annotate of its directory, but I don't know why
that is either.

-- Jamie Webb