[darcs-users] Re: Q: Selective push/pull

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Sat Nov 27 08:06:52 UTC 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 02:32:14AM +0100,
 Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se> wrote
 a message of 26 lines which said:

> I don't think it's possible yet.  There is the --matches option
> for pull that possibly could be extended with a path match,

Coming from a CVS background, I must admit that not having path
information at all is disturbing. For instance, when I type a "darcs
changes" in a subdirectory of a repository, I get the complete history
of the whole repository and there is apparently no way to limit it to
patches that modified something in the current subdirectory :-(