[darcs-users] unapplicable patch

Daan Leijen daan at cs.uu.nl
Sat Nov 27 15:25:24 UTC 2004

My repository contains an "unapplicable patch".
Normally, this doesn't hurt me, but if I want
to push it to somewhere else (or get it, or pull it),
I get an error.

I tried both "darcs repair" and "darcs check", but
both fail:

~/dev/morrowF$ darcs repair
Unapplicable patch:
Fri Nov 19 14:35:04 Romance Standard Time 2004  Daan Leijen <daan at cs.uu.nl>
   * Basic mlF checking works (including app auto id)

darcs failed:  Unapplicable patch!

I would like to somehow "remove" the patch and fix
the repository. Is there anything I can do?
(besides throwing away all my history).

Thanks for the help,
  Daan.

(ps. The patch is unapplicable since it contains one of those
windows related \r\n bugs from a 1.0 darcs version.)