[darcs-users] Re: Bug: Annotate fails for re-added files

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sun Nov 28 14:07:21 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 03:56:05PM +0100, Samuel Tardieu wrote:

> Here is a test case:

Thanks for the test case! And also thanks to Jamie for pointing this
out. It turns out my earlier fix to a related annotate bug wasn't quite
right.  This time, hopefully I've done it right.  The problem last time was
that I ran my tests on a directory rather than a file, or I would have
noticed this.

The fix is on the way, so barring test failures it should be in the central
darcs repo in 15 minutes or so.
http://www.darcs.net