[darcs-users] Best way to create a remote repo

Pedro Melo Cunha melo at isp.novis.pt
Mon Nov 29 16:25:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm working in a copy of my local repository, and I would like to push
my repo to a remote server. It seems really easy to do a darcs push
from the local repo, but that assumes that I already have a repo in the
remote server.

What's the recommended way to create a remote repository, that will be
used by others?

Should I just:
    mkdir somedir
    cd somedir
    darcs init

and then
    cd localrepo
    darcs push user at remote_server:somedir

Is this the recommended way to create a remote repository?

Thanks
--
Pedro Melo Cunha - <melo at isp.novis.pt>
Novis Telecom, S.A. - Dir. Rede - ISP <http://www.novis.pt/>